Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mr & Mrs Mathur wedding and my trip expereince - Kota- Rajsthan.

Hi I know every journey is an interesting journey for people. It holds lot of mixed memories, some purpose.  Mine too belong to same category, but I will prefer too keep it in special coroner of my heart. As these ten days ( kota, Asam, Meghalaya) was one of those beautiful days of mine which may not come back with same aura, whenever I turned back , but yes with enthusiasm  I can say I has some beautiful and great time in my life of own, complete my own. It’s started from 5th Feb to 13th Feb.
5Th I start for Kota, 6th I had to attend the marriage. 8th any how I had reached Delhi had to catch my flight for Gauhaati @ 10:45. And then my returning was on 12 Feb. I will any way allocate it in various parts. And then share it. Here it goes... Kota to Delhi trip – Bags checked, gifts cheqed, I had to catch my train from Nizamuddin and train was in the night 10 o’clock. Thanks to Irctc I booked one month advance online my tickets, that time it was showing waiting list 4, ohh its one month before. But as the Girly phenomena shopping @ last time also arise in me. After office I proceed to to local market to get some more bangles etc, there I saw that road side Mehandi wala who put mehndi per hand only 50 rs. That’s sounds too tempting to me. Any way I was going to attend two good friend marriages. Mehandi Job is appealing. I went and offer my hands. In half n hour I was free but now I had to move bit cautiously. I went home took my bother help kept bags in auto I was already ready then I start for station. All these take around 2 hours. My mehandi was also getting dry. Nicely I reached at station. I was having quite good time my train was standing. I went straight to to; AC CHART List assuming mine was one month waiting list by now it must have clear. I checked once twice, thrice my name was not there must be I am not able to find out. I spoke to TT. His words were like an atom bomb to me Madam your seat is not confirmed didn’t you checked earlier.  I replied arye I had booked one month advance since then it showing same. He firmly replied me too now nothing can happen you try in next train here there is no seat I can’t allocate seat. Try to speak to the TT of other train which was also going after half n hour.
All I  did I rush to ticket counter got another ticket and then tried convincing the TT, meanwhile I also made a call to the Groom Mr. Pratyush, who was all set ready to get engaged  that night. Poor fellow was not able to understand for the reason that of engagement function and noise. All he understands either I am cancelling and was convincing to come. I got no hope so I text him call me once you are free I am coming don’t worry. I manage to convince the TT and he confirmed my tickets in AC two tear.
Mahima & Pratyush


I reached kota attended the marriage function, it was really gr88 feeling meeting your old and being the witness of their union. Mahima and Pratyush both were looking awesome. School time lovers finally meet their destination. I saw both pal houses it was just on difference of 2- 3 houses in between. I could really sense how the magic would have grown. one ultimate question to Mahima, are you sure you are going to cry coz it’s just two step ahead and your new home. You can’t even cry dil se , can’t even take out tears properly . Her answer was excuse me I spend so much money on beauty parlor not to spoil my makeup. That was a joke indeed. I could sense the contentment of Mahima‘s parents for giving away their daughter to right hand. Pratyush as far I know indeed is a sweet boy with lot of love and vibrant nature. Anyone would love to be with him.
I will conclude my Kota trip as a trip of bringing up lot of fun, enjoyment, good food, and meeting old pal. These entire combination clicks rare in time.
Well next early morning I had to catch my train because according to that my entire next schedule was plan... I reached Delhi on 7th Feb 2011. All set ready for trip to Asam from 8th Feb onwards

No comments: