Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Mashkalli Mom is smart “Momma”

My Mashkalli's Mom is smart “Momma” Good Morning Madam it’s going to 7 clocks in the morning. Open the window you lazy human being. This is the way my morning kick starts these days.

My new guest Mashkalli’s mother is giving me little gyaan syaan. And being not that level stranger.

She now knows I am not going to create any hurdle in their family life, and I am also part of the room. She is now little chilled out and let me see her new born baby from the distance.

Hope soon she allowed me to play with them

The day before yesterday I was very upset and the tears were rolling down of eyes due to some reason , I realized some body is gazing , I looked here n there it was my mushkalli ’ S MOM , and when the we look at each other she skipped from here to there trying me to say don’t worry darling we there with you.

I love them for thier simple attitude in life, for the way her mom is teaching them.

Ye raat gahri bahut aur usase gahre eske iraade

To kya hua kar hausla bulund tu,

Ham bhi to hai sath tere .

No comments: